ATN (American Technologies Network) is an established leader in the world of night vision and tactical optical designs. Their products are designed with diligence and technological advancements, with a focus upon value and functionality
Inspired by the Roman God of War - the MARS6X-WPT night vision riflescope offers high-performance imagery, rugged environmental protection, and a world-class light-intensification system.
The Mars6X features high-grade all glass optics that are multicoated to suppress flare and glare for optimum viewing under difficult lighting conditions. The optical system is purged with dry nitrogen to ensure a high level of fog resistance during dynamic climatic conditions.
This nighttime sighting system is Picatinny/Weaver ready, and it can be adapted to an M16/AR15 carry handle with an optional adapter.
Inside this Mars6X scope there's a powerful and eye-opening intensifier tube. Not only does this 2nd generation system provide specifications that rival premium 3rd gen optics, it should be noted that WPT intensifiers produce black and white images (as opposed to the familiar greenish hue).
Many variables affect the distance that one can see with a night vision device; the object's size, the level of details being sought, the conditions of observation, the performance level of the NVD. The important factors to consider when evaluating any night vision device are the intensifier tube's generation, s/n ratio, level of magnification, specified resolution, along with the clarity & light transmission performance of the optical stack.
All night vision devices sold by B&H have bright-light-protection systems. This does not mean that bright light will not damage the device; exposure to a bright-light source will compromise the longevity and performance of any image intensifier tube.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Quality Optics
- Superior quality multi-coated all glass lens elements
- Nitrogen-purged for resistance to internal fogging
- Mounting Options
- Integral mount is Picatinny/Weaver compatible
(Optional M4/M16/AR-15 carry handle mount available)
- Accessory Mount
- Side-mounted Picatinny rail facilitates the attachment of lasers, illuminators, etc.
- 6.0x Magnification
- Greater magnification facilitates longer-range target acquisition
- Precision Adjustments
- Target turrets with Crisp-Click 1/4 MOA windage/elevation correction
- Tactical Remote Switch
- Pressure activated tape-switch can be mounted to firearm's forend
- Auxiliary IR Illuminator
- Super 450mW IR illuminator enables long-range sighting in absolute darkness
- Automatic Brightness Control
- Automated system protects intensifier from bright-light exposure
- Dual-Color Mil-Dot Reticle
- Red/amber Mil-Dot provides quick target acquisition and the ability to determine the distance to a target of a known size. Mil-Dot reticles are a tremendous aid when calculating bullet-drop data.
- WPT - Photonis-Dep 2nd Generation Black & White Intensifier
- Resolution: 60/74 lp/mm - 68 typical
S/N Ratio: 18/26 - 22 typical
This tube delivers a black and white image, instead of the ubiquitous greenish imagery. Its specifications rival top-quality 3rd generation intensifiers, while offering an image that is more comfortable to view.