The 8x25 Echo Compact Dual-Hinge Binocular from Brunton is a convenient multi-purpose binocular useful for almost any glassing application. A nitrogen-purged and o-ring sealed interior provides waterproof and fogproof performance, ensuring that the Echo binocular is ready to withstand harsh weather and driving rain. Fully multicoated optics transmit bright contrast-rich images across the entire focus range. The lightweight composite body armor and weatherproof construction make the Echo a full-featured binocular ready for years of adventure. Brunton Outdoor Group has been designing and manufacturing outdoor sporting equipment since 1894; whether you are a bird watcher, hunter, or hiker, Brunton has been making gear for nature enthusiasts like you for over a century.
- Compact and Lightweight Design
- Brunton engineers created a versatile binocular that is compact without compromising image quality. Slip them into your daypack, carry-on bag, or cargo pocket; the Echo's convenient size is ideal for nature enthusiasts, concert-goers, and sightseers.
- BaK-4 Roof Prisms
- Highly reflective coatings enable the prisms to accurately transmit color across the visible spectrum. The resulting images are rich with detail and lifelike saturation.
- Fully Multicoated Optics
- Brunton's multilayer lens coatings minimize reflections within the optical channels and maximize contrast of transmitted images.
- Waterproof/Fogproof Construction
- Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed housing protects the optics from fogging in harsh weather. Even in driving rain and suffocating humidity, the rugged construction ensures that the Echo binocular will continue to display bright and clear images.