The Sennheiser E912SB is a pre-polarized boundary microphone optimized for speech and instrument pick up. Its half-cardioid condenser element is ideal for capturing theater productions, discussions in boardrooms, conferences and more. A programmable, momentary switch provides push-to-talk, push-to-mute and on/off functions. The compact, flat profile is ideal for pianos and other instruments best captured while surface mounted. An integrated preamplifier provides a standard gold-plated XLR output right from the microphone.
- Programmable Membrane Switch
- A programmable, momentary switch provides push-to-talk, push-to-mute and on/off functions.
- Optimized Frequency and Sensitivity Response
- The wide frequency response and sensitivity are ideal for capturing both vocals and instruments.
- Low Profile
- Its unobtrusive, low profile design is ideal for stage and piano mounting.
- Shock Absorbing Base
- Shock absorbing base minimizes noise due to residual vibration.