The Shure Beta 181/C Compact Side-Address Instrument Microphone is a durable, small diaphragm, electret condenser microphone with an interchangeable capsule design. The Beta 181/C ships with a cardioid capsule which minimizes off-axis feedback and improves signal-to-noise ratio while still allowing for flexible positioning. The microphone features a wide frequency response and rugged build, ideal for the stage and recording studio. Its high SPL handling makes it well suited for capturing amplifier cabinets, drums, percussion, piano and more.
- BETA 181/C (cardioid) for drum overhead, piano, acoustic instrument applications, M/S stereo technique (paired with Beta 181/BI)
- Interchangeable polar pattern capsules attach to a compact preamplifier with integrated XLR connections for the ultimate in low-profile application flexibility (Each Beta 181 ships with one polar pattern capsule and one XLR preamplifier. Capsules available separately for custom flexibility.)
- Precision-engineered, compact side-address design features innovative locking ring to provide secure connection between capsule and preamplifier
- Frequency response tailored for wide dynamic range applications for use in high SPL environments
- Furnished with stand adapter, windscreen and carrying case (carrying case will securely protect up to four polar pattern capsules)