Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is the essential Borderlands compilation and includes the definitive versions of both Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, built specifically for next-gen consoles. PlayStation®4 and Xbox One customers will experience the absolute highest performance and highest fidelity graphics for any Borderlands game ever played on a video game console. For the first time in the franchise's history, play four-player split screen on a single television, all in stunning high definition. Experience the entire Handsome Jack saga (including all available bonus add-on content*), from his not-so-humble beginnings to the heights of his egomaniacal tyranny. Continue the adventure by transferring your previous saves to the next generation of consoles with the new cross-save functionality.**
- Two critically acclaimed Borderlands games in one package – experience Handsome Jack's rise to power in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and his reign as maniacal Hyperion CEO in Borderlands 2.
- Over $100 in value and hundreds of hours of gameplay: includes all campaign add-ons, playable character packs, level cap upgrades, and assorted combat arenas previously released as downloadable content for both titles, plus dozens of additional character customizations.
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection supports four different players on a SINGLE split screen – next generation power fully utilized!
- Pick up right where you left off! Transfer your Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, or PS Vita save files onto next-gen with cross-save*.
- Explore the mayhem filled world of Pandora and its moon in amazing high definition with smooth high performance frame rates never before seen in Borderlands on consoles
- *Includes all available downloadable content for Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel as of March 24, 2015. Internet connection as well as a PlayStation®Network account or an account on the Xbox online entertainment network from Microsoft is required to download certain add-on content.
- **Save transfers must be between same console family.