– Max. resolution: 1920×1080 @ 25fps
– Built-in 2.7″ screen
– 5MP Camera
– Viewing Angle: 140° diagonal
– Medium size (90mm x 51mm x 9mm)
– Photos: up to 12 Megapixels JPG
– Supports up to 32GB MicroSD cards
– G sensor
– Date & time stamp on video
– Loop recording, auto on/off
– Interfaces: HDMI, AV out, USB 2.0
The K6000 is a low cost dash cam of Chinese origin. It shoots decent video footage at day, however night video quality is average. This camera can record 1920×1080 video at 25fps, or 1440×1080 video at 30fps (4:3 format).
It comes with a built-in 2.7″ screen, G-sensor for motion detection, and has a relatively wide viewing angle of 140 degrees, which is more than most affordable dashboard cameras offer. Of course, essentials like loop recording, auto on/off and a visible date/time stamp are also present. This camera does not support GPS though.