Devil May Cry brand new tears -- DmC reinvents Capcom's classic action franchise to explore new frontiers with the series. The "Devil May Cry DNA" of stylish action, rewarding combat and a brash, smart-talking protagonist all remains; however, it has now injected with a dark and brutal gameplay that promises to redefine the franchise.
The Dante of DmC is a young man who has no respect for authority or society in general. Dante knows that he is not human, but also that he is not like the demons that have tormented him throughout his life. Caught between worlds, he feels like an outcast. He is now discovering and coming to terms with what it means to be the child of a demon and an angel. This split personality has a real impact on gameplay with Dante being able to call upon angel and demon abilities at will, transforming his Rebellion sword on the fly to dramatically affect both combat and movement.
Release Date: January 15, 2013
M for Mature: Blood and Gore, Drug Reference, Intense Violence, Nudity, Sexual Content, Strong Language
Developer: Ninja Theory
- Do it with style - Utilize Dante's Angel and Demon powers to chain together ground-based and aerial combos to achieve the best style ranking.
- Who is Dante? – Explore Dante's early years in a gripping narrative featuring familiar faces from the series alongside all new characters.
- Unbridled action – The intense and iconic sword and gun based combat returns with the addition of new weapons all designed to dispatch the demonic spawn back to hell with style and panache.
- Retaining the Devil May Cry DNA – Capcom staff, including team members from previous Devil May Cry titles, have been assigned to the project from the outset to ensure DmC is a true addition to the Devil May Cry franchise.
- Unrivalled production values - Ninja Theory will take advantage of the latest performance capture technology to deliver a level of character design, story-telling and cinematics that perfectly complements DmC's high-octane combat.
- Supported Functions
- Number Of Players: 1