Gears of War: Judgment takes you back before the events of the original Gears of War trilogy to the immediate aftermath of Emergence Day — the defining event of the Gears of War universe.
Follow Kilo Squad, led by Damon Baird and Augustus The Cole Train Cole, as they fight to save the city of Halvo Bay from an unstoppable enemy in the most intense Gears game yet. Gears of War: Judgment introduces a variety of new multiplayer experiences, including OverRun, a thrilling new class-based competitive mode that will pit Locust and COG soldiers in a head-to-head battle unlike anything Gears fans have experienced yet.
Release Date: March 19, 2013
M for Mature: Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language
Genre: Third-Person Shooter
Developers: People Can Fly, Epic Games
- A Riveting Campaign -- Set years before the events of the previous Gears of War trilogy, Judgment centers on Kilo Squad, a troop of soldiers led by Damon Baird and Augustus The Cole Train Cole. They are joined by newcomers to the “Gears” series, Sofia Hendricks and Garron Paduk, as they attempt to save the besieged city of Halvo Bay from a terrifying new enemy.
- Playable cooperatively with up to three friends on Xbox LIVE (four players total), Gears of War: Judgment depicts the planet Sera on the brink of annihilation by an unstoppable new Locust menace, giving you a new vantage point into one of the richest and most acclaimed sagas in gaming.
- Marking a first for the Gears franchise, Gears of War: Judgment features a "Mission Declassification" system that lets players experience more challenging gameplay scenarios and achievements by uncovering critical information during the course of the campaign.
- Faster and More Intense Combat: Gears of War: Judgment delivers a riveting gameplay experience that gets back to basics, captures the true essence of Gears combat and introduces a new style of combat that’s faster-paced and more action-packed than ever before. Judgment introduces a new Smart Spawn System [S3] for both campaign and multiplayer action. This new system ensures that each encounter is unique and new because types, timing and locations of enemies change with each new encounter.
- Explosive New Multiplayer Experiences -- Gears of War: Judgment introduces brand-new multiplayer experiences, including OverRun, a thrilling new class-based competitive mode that pits Locust and COG soldiers in a head-to-head battle unlike anything “Gears” fans have experienced yet. An objective-oriented mode that lets five-player teams alternate between playing as Locusts and COG soldiers, OverRun marks the first time that a class-based, competitive multiplayer experience has been introduced in the Gears of War series and amps up the addictive gameplay with a deep player progression system layered on top of the experience.
- Supported Functions
- Online - Co-Op Number Of Players: 4