Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters is inspired by the feature film, which brings the enduringly popular DC hero to the big screen. Playing as gifted pilot Hal Jordan -- the first human Green Lantern -- gamers create an arsenal of ring constructs and take flight in outer space and beyond to restore intergalactic order. Use the Power Ring to build an array of weapons from green energy to defeat the Manhunters -- an evil android race bent on destroying the Green Lantern Corps.
Release Date: June 7, 2011
MSRP: 59.99 USD
T for Teen: Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Violence
Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive
Developer: Double Helix
- 3D Technology -- Gamers can play in anaglyphic 3D with technology that is compatible with all standard TV sets and visible while wearing the 3D glasses that come packaged with Green Lantern. Fans can also enjoy the game in stereoscopic 3D when playing on any 3D HDTV while wearing active shutter glasses that are compatible with the television.
- Master the Green Lantern Power Ring -- Take control of the most powerful weapon in the universe – the Green Lantern Power Ring – and conjure a spectacular range of "hard-light" constructs including a gatling gun, giant fists, and much more, all of which can be linked together to form an endless number of combinations.
- Team Up and Battle Together -- Gamers have the ability to team-up and battle the Manhunters in seamless drop-in/drop-out local co-op gameplay as Hal Jordan or Sinestro.
- Take Flight -- Soaring across the universe in intergalactic flight, gamers will dodge past asteroids and blast through planets while destroying armies of Manhunters.
- Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan -- Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters includes the likenesses and voice talent of Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan.
- Supported Functions
- Number Of Players: 1-2
- Local - Co-Op # of Players