Print professional-quality colour for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers with this web-connected printer.1 Print via your wired or wireless network or on the go with HP ePrint -- you can print from virtually anywhere.2,3
Up to 35 pages per minute (ppm) black | Up to 35 ppm colour | Yes 2-sided printing
Create professional colour documents for up to 50% lower cost per page than competitive lasers.1 Print documents that resist fading, water and highlighter pen smearing with HP Officejet inks.4,5
Discover the freedom of HP ePrint -- you can print from virtually anywhere.3 Connect to your network wirelessly or with built-in Ethernet, or directly to your PC with Hi-speed USB.2
Boost productivity -- and save time and paper -- with automatic 2-sided printing. Use the intuitive control panel and graphic display to access print tools, check ink levels and more.
As fast as 58 seconds
Up to 216 x 297mm
Print Speed Black (ISO, Laser Comparable)
Up to 20 ppm
Print Speed Black (Draft, A4)
Up to 35 ppm
Print Speed Footnote
Print speed may vary depending on the type of output
Print Speed Colour (ISO, Laser Comparable)
Up to 16 ppm
Print Speed Colour (Draft, A4)
Up to 35 ppm
Print Quality Black (Best)
Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
Print Quality Colour (Best)
Up to 4800 x 1200 optimised dpi on HP Advanced Photo paper, 1200 x 1200 input dpi
Colour LCD (icon-based graphic display)
Hi-Speed USB 2.0; Built-in wired Ethernet 10/100Base-TX (RJ45) networking; Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n networking
Compatible Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP (SP3) or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X v10.5 or v10.6, Linux
1. Majority of colour laser printers <€200 excluding VAT, March 2011. OJ Pro ISO yield with highest-capacity cartridges based on continuous printing.
2. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations compatible with 2.4GHz routers only.
3. Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and e-mail-capable device. Print times may vary.
4. Based on paper-industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
5. Based on HP internal testing, using paper with the ColorLok logo.
6. Not included, please purchase separately.