Master Chief returns in Halo 4, part of a new trilogy in the colossal Halo universe.
Set almost five years after the events of Halo 3, Halo 4 takes the series in a new direction and sets the stage for an epic new sci-fi saga, in which the Master Chief returns to confront his destiny and face an ancient evil that threatens the fate of the entire universe. Halo 4 also introduces a new multiplayer offering, called Halo Infinity Multiplayer, that builds off of the Halo franchise's rich multiplayer history. The hub of the Halo 4 multiplayer experience is the UNSC Infinity – the largest starship in the UNSC fleet that serves as the center of your Spartan career. Here you’ll build your custom Spartan-IV supersoldier, and progress your multiplayer career across all Halo 4 competitive and cooperative game modes.
Release Date: November 6, 2012
MSRP: 59.99 USD
M for Mature: Blood, Violence
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Developer: 343 Industries
- The Reclaimer Saga Begins: Four years after the end of the Covenant War, Cortana and the Master Chief find themselves on Requiem, home to a power far greater than anything humanity has ever faced before. In campaign mode, you'll play as the Master Chief, fighting through enemies, both new and familiar, to uncover secrets one hundred thousand years old. Stranded on a distant world with an AI as your only ally, it's up to you to make it out alive.
- More Ways to Play than Ever Before: Experience the dawn of an epic new Halo adventure, solo or split screen with up to three friends.
- Go Beyond the Story: Halo 4's Infinity Multiplayer features a vastly expanded suite of multiplayer modes, weapons, vehicles, armor abilities, a new loadout and Spartan IV player progression system.
- Edge-of-your-seat Entertainment: Immerse yourself in sensory overload with all-new graphics, sound and epic game play.
- Supported Functions
- Number Of Players: 1-16
- Online - VS Number Of Players: 16
- Online - Co-Op Number Of Players: 4
- Online Versus Multiplayer
- Online Co-Op Multiplayer