KEF has taken a new style direction in custom installation with the Ci400 and the Ci400T.
Developed from the proven multi-award winning KHT2005, the innovative and stylish cast aluminium loudspeakers offer many advantages and benefits to the professional installer.
Using high-grade crossover components in conjunction with the Uni-Q® array contributes to hi-fi sound quality across the full frequency range, making the product ideal for both foreground and background music. Choose the Ci400 with its adjustable ball joint and you have flexibility in positioning. Use it on its own base, mounted horizontally or vertically on walls, on ceilings or, using the heavy duty mounting bracket, attached to poles.
Ci400 Features and Benefits
The 2-way Ci400 combines 50W power handling and 88dB sensitivity, for a maximum output of 104dB. A stylish cast aluminium reflex ported enclosure with 100mm (4”) polypropylene bass/mid cone and coincident mounted, twin neodymium magnet, 19mm (3/4”) aluminium dome, high-frequency unit. A choice of silver, soft black or pearl white finishes to suit architectural requirements.
* Design - 2 way reflex
* Drive Units - 19mm aluminium dome HF
* 100mm 'alu-skin' polypropylene cone with triple neo compound magnet system
* Maximum output - 104 dB
* Protection - PTC > 50 W
* Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) - 88 dB
* Maximum output - 108 dB
* Frequency response - 80Hz - 27kHz continuous
* Impedance - 4 Ohms
* Power handling - 50 watts RMS
* Weight - 1.8 kg
* Optional transformer 70v/100v 2,4,8,12,20 watt tappings
* Dimensions - (H x W x D) 198 x 130 x 150mm
* Finishes - Silver, soft black, pearl white