Nokia is reportedly coming back again and this time with a few Android Smartphones. There is no official news about it up till now but there has been a few leaks which hints at the potential re launch of the infamous smartphone manufacturer. Nokia E1 is among the first few reported Android smartphones to be released by Nokia.
1. Design: Nokia has finally decided to walk on footsteps of giants like Samsung and Apple and has finally decided to go with unibody design. Well, let's hope it turns out that way as the rumors sugget.
2. Display: It has been reported that Nokia E1 will feature a 5 inch full HD display protected with Gorilla Glass 3.
3. Performance: According to leaked information, Nokia E1 will be powered by Intel processor and 2 GB of RAM along with 32 GB built in memory and SD card slot.
4. Camera: Nokia is expected to add 20 MP back and 5 MP front camera to E1.
5. Android OS: Yes, Nokia E1 will be running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Nokia's Z launcher out of the box.
6. Other Features: No reports regarding the fingerprint sensor but basic features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LTE etc. will all be part of it.
The product page will be updated as soon as we will hear or read anything about it.