In Stock Out Of Stock
Product ID :
10 - 15 Working Days
Peachtree by Sage Complete Accounting 2010 combines robust core accounting with advanced features like job costing, time and billing, in-depth inventory capabilities, and analysis tools. Its multi-user option* helps improve productivity while providing control over who accesses data. Plus, a clear audit trail helps track errors and deter fraud. (*See www.peachtree.com/disclosures for details.)
Easily and quickly view all history related to a particular customer or vendor transaction.
Use Business Analytics to help improve your business' financial health and make critical decisions.
View the details you need all in one place with the Customer Management Center.
Open and work in multiple companies within Peachtree at the same time.
Store a virtually unlimited number of contacts for every customer in Peachtree.
All of the features found in Peachtree Pro Accounting, plus:
(*See www.peachtree.com/disclosures for details.)
* Internet access required. Service is embedded within Peachtree 2010, however is also available for Peachtree 2008 and 2009 products via a separate application download from www.peachtree.com.
Customer Management Center
Open Multiple Companies*
* When opening more than one company, performance is not impacted; however, you will experience reduced product functionality in those companies opened after the first one.
*There is a maximum of 20 ship to addresses and 1 billing address per customer. Only 2 contacts per customer can be synced with Outlook.
|Feature||Peachtree First Accounting||Peachtree Pro Accounting||Peachtree Complete Accounting||Peachtree Premium Accounting||Peachtree Quantum|
|Easy Start-up and Use||X||X||X||X||X|
|Accounts Payable: Check Writing, Bill Payment, Purchases||X||X||X||X||X|
|Accounts Receivable: Invoicing, Receive Payments
|Conversion from QuickBooks1||X||X||X||X|
|E-mail Alerts, Forms, Reports and Financial Statements2||X||X||X||X|
|Internal Accounting Review3||X||X||X||X|
|Inventory: Assemblies, Average/LIFO/FIFO Costing Methods, Back Orders||Basic||Advanced||Advanced||Advanced|
|IMPROVED! Password Security||Module Level||Screen Level||Screen Level||Screen Level|
|Attach documents to transactions and records||X||X||X||X|
|NEW! Business Analytics4||X||X||X||X|
|Comparative Budget Spreadsheet Creator--track 4 years||X||X||X||X|
|Integration with Microsoft Excel and Word5||X||X||X||X|
|NEW! Customer Management Center||X||X||X|
|NEW! Track Multiple Contacts7||X||X||X|
|NEW! View Transaction History||X||X||X|
|Electronic Bill Payment through Peachtree Bill Pay8||X||X||X|
|Integration with UPS9||X||X||X|
|NEW! Open Multiple Companies10||X||X||X|
|Sync your Outlook Contacts11||X||X||X|
|Auto Creation of Purchase Orders||X||X||X|
|Job Costing--Phase and Cost Level||X||X||X|
|Archive Company Data||X||X|
|Company Consolidation Wizard||X||X|
|Crystal Reports 200813||X||X|
|Departmentalized Financial Statements||X||X|
|Developed to handle large data requirements14||X|
|Exclusive SmartPosting Technology||X|
|NEW! My Dashboard||X|
|NEW! Order Process Workflow||X|
|Product updates and software upgrades for 1 year15||X|
|Role based security||X|
|Support for 10, 15, 20 or 30 named users16||X|
|Unlimited17 access to support for 1 year||X|
|Includes all industry solution functionality (Manufacturing, Construction, Distribution and Nonprofits||X|
1. Versions 2006-2009. Excludes conversion of QuickBooks individual payroll transactions. For additional information on conversion limitations, please visit www.peachtree.com/qb
2. Requires Microsoft Outlook 2002, 2003 or 2007; Outlook Express 5 or 6; other MAPI compliant e-mail programs.
3. Sage is not liable or responsible for any fines or penalties that may result from errors in your company accounting records. The Internal Accounting Review is not intended to uncover all questionable transactions.
4. Internet access required. Service is embedded within Peachtree 2010, however is also available for Peachtree 2008 and 2009 products via a separate application download from www.peachtree.com.
5. Requires Microsoft Excel, Word or Outlook 2002, 2003, or 2007.
6. Compliant tax forms and tax tables require a subscription to Peachtree Simple Payroll. For details see www.peachtreepayroll.com or call 877-231-3761.
7. There is a maximum of 20 ship to addresses and 1 billing address per customer.
8. Subject to approval and to Sage terms of service. Additional fees, internet access and checking account required.
9. UPS functionality is subject to UPS terms and conditions. Internet access required.
10. When opening more than one company, you will experience reduced product functionality in those companies opened after the first one.
11. Outlook Sync supported in Exchange 2000 SP2, 2003 and 2007.
12. Regulatory compliance requires paid subscription. Additional fees apply for more than 200 assets.
13. Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition and Windows Server 2000 not supported.
14. Peachtree does not impose a hard limit on database capacity, however, individual performance will vary depending on actual number of transactions, database size, and number of concurrent users. Data management efficiencies are also realized in the Peachtree 2010 products.
15. The Peachtree Business Care Plan (which includes product upgrades, updates, and customer support) will be renewed automatically each year on the anniversary date of your purchase unless you terminate your agreement prior to that date. Renewal is not required to continued access to product updates for supported versions.
16. Multi User licenses available in of packs of 10, 15, 20 or 30. A maximum of 30 licensed, named users is allowed. Only the first 30 named users selected in the user maintenance screen are considered licensed, named users.
17. Support Specialists are available from 8:30 am until 8:30 pm ET Monday-Friday, and reserve the right to limit calls to 1 hour or 1 incident.