Professor Teaches®, the leading brand of training, provides realistic, interactive, and complete training for Office, Windows, Web Design & Graphics. Build your skills with 50+ tutorials and learn everything you’ll need, from beginning to advanced topics. Each interactive tutorial is organized for fast and easy learning with practical exercises that build skills quickly and effectively.
Office, Windows, Web & Graphics
Professor Teaches Office, Windows, Web & Graphics is a comprehensive tutorial set providing in-depth training on Microsoft Windows 7 and Office 2007 & 2003, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more. Plus, learn how to create great-looking web pages and design graphics with popular software such as PhotoShop and Dreamweaver!
Self-paced, interactive lessons allow you to practice in a realistic simulation of the software.
Chapters are organized into specific learning objectives — easily available from the main menu.
Learn from Thousands of Learning Topics!
Office 2007 & 2003
Word & Word Advanced
- Enhance documents with graphics, fonts, tables, and graphs.
- Learn to print labels, envelopes and mail-merge documents.
- Create an index, table of contents, headers, footers, and more.
Excel & Excel Advanced
- Build charts, format spreadsheets, and analyze data tables.
- Create formulas, functions, filters, and cell references.
- Learn time-saving macros, templates, even pivot tables.
PowerPoint & PowerPoint Advanced
- Learn new ribbon commands and fast keyboard shortcuts.
- Organize slides, graphics, and text for perfect presentations.
- Embellish with animation effects, graphics, and sound.
Outlook, Access & Publisher
- Organize your contacts, calendar, tasks, events, and meetings.
- Track, report, analyze, and share information more effectively.
- Design and publish professional-looking marketing material.
Windows 7 & Windows 7 Advanced
- Organize, view, and search files in powerful new ways.
- Take advantage of gadgets, themes, photos, music, and videos.
- Easily migrate your old PC to Windows 7.
Windows Vista & XP
- Control and manage your computer, printers, and other devices.
- Take advantage of the latest features and security updates.
- Schedule back-ups, create shortcuts, and manage system tools.
Learn the fundamental building blocks of web design and HTML coding.
Web & Graphics
- Get creative with image layers, filters, and color modes.
- Retouch photos and crop graphics to adjust to the perfect size.
- Optimize files for web pages or e-mails in any format.
- Learn how to design and produce your own Flash movies.
- Move text objects and animate graphics with motion tweens.
- Add audio and video with buttons, sounds, actions, and more.
- Design stunning web pages without learning HTML.
- Create pages using properties, style sheets, CSS, and XML.
- Insert graphics, effects, Flash, RSS feeds, and much more.
- Design, create, layout, and build impressive web sites.
- Learn the secrets of great web pages and advanced features.
- Includes both HTML Fundamentals and Advanced courses.
- Improve deployment and maintenance across browsers.
- Create elegant CSS layouts with pioneering design tools.
- Harness the power of ASP.NET 2.0 to build interactive web applications.
Over 50 Interactive Tutorials
- Word 2007
- Word 2007 Advanced
- Word 2003
- Word 2003 Advanced
- Excel 2007
- Excel 2007 Advanced
- Excel 2003
- Excel 2003 Advanced
- PowerPoint 2007
- PowerPoint 2007 Advanced
- PowerPoint 2003
- PowerPoint 2004 Advanced
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2003
- Access 2007
- Access 2003
- Publisher 2007
- Publisher 2003
- Integrated Office Applications
- Windows 7 (All Versions)
- Windows 7 Advanced (All Versions)
- Windows Vista (All Versions)
- Windows XP (All Versions)
- Windows 2000
- Internet Explorer 7 & 8
- Home & Small Office Networking
- PC Security Fundamentals
- Photoshop CS4
- Flash CS4
- Photoshop CS3
- Flash CS3
- Digital Media
- Dreamweaver CS4
- Dreamweaver CS3
- Expressions Web
- FrontPage 2003
- FrontPage 2003 Advanced
- HTML Fundamentals
- HTML Advanced
- Web Design Fundamentals
Web & Graphics
Includes training for Photoshop, Flash, Dreamweaver, Web Design, and Expression Web.
Unlock the power to edit, enhance, and transform digital images and graphics.
Get Quick Assistance with Professor Answers
Find answers to your questions faster and easier than Help. Search and Browse are just one click away to help you locate specific lesson training you need, right when you need it.
Realistic simulations provide an accurate learning environment so learning each application is fast.
More than just videos, you'll interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for better learning & retention.
Hundreds of learning lessons for beginner through advanced subjects are included. No other training is more complete.
Every Professor Teaches Course Includes:
- Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
- Realistic Simulations
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Introductions and Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index, and Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
"I was surprised at how easy it was to learn Windows 7. The interactive style makes it interesting and helps you remember what you have learned. The realistic simulation of the software makes learning a lot of fun!"
— William York, Charleston, SC
"This product is a great teaching aid to the Microsoft Office Suite of products. It walks you right through the basics and more advanced areas of each product. It even quizzes you at the end of chapters to make sure you are retaining what you have learned. I recommend this product for anyone interested in learning how to use the Microsoft Office Software."
— T. Sparks, Greenwood, Indiana