QuickBooks 2013 is the easiest, most efficient QuickBooks ever.
*Additional purchase may be required
Which QuickBooks Product is Right for You?
Pro 2013 3-User
|Easy to Get Started|
|Get started fast with guided setup||x||x||x|
|Import data from Excel, Quicken, Outlook Contacts, and more1||x||x|
|Save Time on Everyday Tasks|
|Stay on top of invoices, billing, and scheduled tasks with Calendar View||x||x||x|
|Track sales, sales taxes, and expenses||x||x||x|
|Be ready at tax time with easy, reliable reports||x||x||x|
|Organize all your data in one place with Customer, Vendor, and Employee Centers||x||x||x|
|Create estimates and turn them into invoices in one click||x||x||x|
|Download your online banking transactions into QuickBooks2||x||x||x|
|Track inventory, set re-order points, create purchase orders||x||x||x|
|Get the Inportant Information You Need|
|Get financial, sales, and tax reports in one click||100+||100+||150+|
|Get a single view of your business with Company Snapshot||x||x||x|
|Manage your receivables with the Collections Center||x||x||x|
|Create invoices and access customer information online or on your mobile device4||x||Sold separately||Sold separately|
|Up-to-Date Access For Your Employees|
|Allows 3 users to work in QuickBooks at the same time3||Up to 3, each sold separately||x||Up to 5, each sold separately|
|Set individual access level for each user||x|
|Tools Tailored to Your Industry|
|Save time with features designed for your industry||x|
|Create sales orders and track backorders||x|
|Set product/service prices by customer type||x|
|Set billing rates by employee and service type5||x|
Microsoft Windows XP (SP3), Vista (SP1 with UAC on), 7 (with UAC on), Windows Server 2003 (SP2), Windows Server 2008, Small Business Server 2008
1. Transfer data from Peachtree 2008–2011; Microsoft SBA 2006; and Microsoft Office Accounting 2007–2009 using free tool available at http://quickbooks.intuit.com. Transfer data directly from Quicken 2011–2013, QuickBooks 4.0–2012 and Microsoft Excel 2000–2010, as well as web mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Hotmail.
2. Download your data from participating banks until May, 2016. Only available for 1 account for Online Simple Start. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
3. QuickBooks Pro/Premier: One user included; option to add up to two additional licenses for Pro and four for Premier—sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
4. Minimum browser requirement: Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 3 for Windows or Mac, Safari 4 for Mac, Safari 5 for Windows, Chrome 3 or later for Windows or Chrome 4 or later for Mac. Internet connection required. Works on iOS, Android OS and select mobile devices, see details here: www.workplace.intuit.com/quickbooksconnect. Mobile devices sold separately; data plan required. Access is subject to Provider service availability. Not all features are available on QuickBooks Mobile or on mobile versions of QuickBooks Online. Apps require registration with corresponding online services. Availability subject to regular maintenance periods.
5. Billing Rate Levels only available in Premier Professional Services, Contractor and Accountant Editions. Not available in Pro Edition, Premier Nonprofit, Manufacturing & Wholesale, and Retail.
QuickBooks Pro supports a maximum of 14,500 customers, jobs, items, employees and other names combined.