VMX 200-II Bluetooth Headset
Discreet in size, this mobile Bluetooth headset is packed with the latest wireless features for crystal-clear speech in a robust and elegant casing. It has been developed for busy professionals who work ‘on-the-go’ and need a simple solution that can be used for both calls and entertainment. Two microphones work seamlessly together for superb voice emphasis and noise-cancellation.
- Ideal for phone calls but also great for listening to podcasts, music and audio books on the move
- Superb background and noise cancellation to ensure a more natural voice in busy locations
- Full 10 hours of talk time or 12 days on standby
Learn more about the VMX 200-II
Robust and compact design and numerous clever features combine with renowned Sennheiser sound quality. Extremely small and lightweight, you can enjoy hours of hands-free conversation in comfort. Multiple choice of wearing style - wear left or right and use with or without the ear hook. HD ready, allowing users to benefit from superior sound quality when using HD supported calls, such as Apple Facetime.
- VoiceMax technology – two built-in microphones: one emphasizes the user’s voice and works in sync with the other, which removes unwanted noise - ensuring a crystal-clear call
- Also use for entertainment – listen to podcasts, music and audio books without searching for your headphones. Perfect for spare time at the airport or station
- Tells you how it’s doing – innovative voice prompts keep you up-to-date on battery time and much more
- High end micro speakers – top quality sound experience
- Extremely small and lightweight – weighing just 10 g, providing excellent comfort for hours on end
- Award-winning design - elegant and robust with steel casing
- Convenient multi-connection - connects to two devices simultaneously (phones and computers)
- Hours of use – 10 hours of talk time, 12 days of standby time; charging is quick – fast charge
- Versatile charging options - AC adapter with international plug adaptor for wall charging or via USB cable
- Easy call control - three buttons for simple, intuitive control of multiple functions
Did you know?
Can be worn left or right
This a Mk-II version featuring even better background and wind noise cancellation than its predecessor – ensuring clear speech even when in a fast moving car, train or just waiting for your next connection!
Designed and engineered in Denmark by some of the world’s experts in micro audio technology.
Sennheiser recommends this headset for...
Busy professionals who want a discrete, high-quality mobile headset solution for both calls and music.
Anyone wanting to have one Bluetooth headset solution for internet calls via PC or their mobile phone.
This headset supports the following profiles: A2DP v1.1 + AVRCP v1.0 + HSP v1.2 + HFP v1.6.