|* Compliant with the U.S. military drop-test standards MIL-STD 810G Method 516.7 Procedure IV (transit drop test),
a freefall test (122cm) on 26 contact points.
Note:1. The transit drop test is to perform 26 drops on each face, edge, and corner from a height of 122cm above the floor.
The drops could be divided among no more than 5 test items.
2. This product can perform well under normal usage, so please do not destroy or throw it away on purpose.
* Advanced internal hard drive suspension system
* Meet IP68 dustproof/waterproof standard
Note:1. Compliance to IP68 achieves no penetration of dust and protection against water immersion for more than 30 minutes at a depth of up to
2. This product can perform well under normal usage, so please do not destroy or throw it away
on purpose. In order to achieve complete protection, please keep the USB cap in place when not in use.
* Pressure-resistant with aluminum casing
* SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface
* Intelligent cable-carry design
* Easy to plug and use; no external adapter required
* offers SP HDD Lock Utility free software download for full disk encryption
(Note: Please remember your password. If you forget it, you will not be able to access your data.)
* 256-bit AES encryption with SP Widget free download software
|* Dimensions：132.5 x 92.3 x 25.9 mm
* Weight：298~364 g (by capacity)
* Material：Aluminum/Rubber/ Plastic
* Interface：USB 3.0
* Data transfer rates：Max. 5 Gbps (USB 3.0 Mode)
* Power supply：DC5V (Power supplied through USB)
* Supported operating systems：Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.5.x, Linux 2.6.x
* Operating temperature：5℃~ 55℃
* Storage temperature：-40℃~ 70℃
* Patent：TW Patent： M513441, D172227 * Warranty：3 years