|- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant and backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Meet the U.S. military drop-test standards MIL-STD 810G Method 516.7 Procedure IV (transit drop test)on 26 contact points, including specific height free fall test (122cm)on 26 contact points.
Note:1. The transit drop test is to perform 26 drops on each face, edge, and corner from a height of 122cm above the floor.
The drops could be divided among no more than 5 test items.
2. This product can perform well under normal usage, so please do not destroy or throw it away on purpose.
- Cable carry design
- Advanced internal hard drive suspension system
- Easy Plug in and use - no external adapter required
- 256-bit AES encryption with SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back-up and security functions
- TW Patent:D160484
|- Dimensions: 87.5 x 134 x 18.6 mm
- Weight: 181~205g (by capacity)
- Standard Compliance：USB 3.0
- Data Transfer Rates：Max. 5 Gb/s (USB 3.0 Mode)
- Power Supply：DC 5V (Power supplied through USB)
- Supported Operating Systems：Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.5.x, Linux 2.6.x
- Operating Temperature：5℃~ 55℃
- Storage Temperature：-40℃~ 70℃
- Capacity: 2TB
- Color：Black, White
- Three-year warranty