Easily Connect Everything
Connect to up to three home-theater devices, such as your DVR, digital cable set-top box, and DVD player/recorder.
Take complete control of your home theater via the Web with the comprehensive and easy-to-use on-screen remote control and program guide.
Tune in to 1080i HD
Watch your favorite shows in stunning HD over the Internet on your Windows PC or Mac desktop or laptop—from anywhere.
No Monthly Fees
Watch and control your TV and its programming on your compatible cell phone, laptop, or desktop with no monthly subscription fee.**
*Download sold separately.
**Additional fees from your mobile provider may apply. Picture quality is dependent on network speed.
Getting Started with Slingbox PRO-HD is Simple
- Connect the Slingbox to up to three A/V devices, such as a DVR, a cable set-top box, and a DVD player/recorder (there are over 10,000 Slingbox-compatible devices).
- Connect the Slingbox to your home network (if your router is too far from your Slingbox for a direct connection, use the SlingLink TURBO or another Ethernet bridge for connectivity).
- Fire up your home network-connected Windows PC or Mac computer, complete the Slingbox setup, and enjoy your very own home theater via the Web.
What Devices Can I Connect?
- Basic Cable TV Set-Top Box or Digital Cable Set-Top Box
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR) such as DISH®, TiVo®, Comcast®, ReplayTV®, or one provided by your cable/satellite provider
- DVD Player/Recorder
- Satellite Receiver such as DISH or DIRECTV®
- Video/Security Camera
- Apple TV®
- Windows Media® Center
- Digital Antenna
- Digital Cable (clear QAM)
- HD component input support for 720p or 1080i (60Hz)
Watch on Slingbox.com
Watch and control your TV directly from the web. Using your Windows® PC with Internet Explorer® or Firefox®, or your Mac with Firefox or Safari®, you have complete access to your Slingbox and its connected cable box, satellite receiver, or DVR. You get a floating virtual remote control as well as a searchable TV guide—all without downloading or installing desktop software.
SlingPlayer EPG and Remote Control
View your TV programming schedule with the electronic program guide (EPG). Change channels, pause, fast forward or rewind, and set up DVR recordings with the on-screen virtual remote control.
SlingStream Video Technology
Ensures the clearest picture possible at any given location.
Windows & Mac Support
Access your Slingbox via any high-speed Internet-connected Windows or Mac laptop or desktop.
SlingPlayer Mobile Software
With SlingPlayer Mobile™ software (sold separately), watch your TV and all of its programming on your iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Mobile, Palm OS, or Symbian mobile phones.
Full Control of Your Home TV
Control your programming with easy-to-use menus and shortcuts on either a touch screen or navigational interface. Easily change your TV channels, navigate program guides, and schedule recordings on your DVR.
Easy Access to a Wide Range of Devices and Programs
Control your digital cable box, satellite receiver, DVR, or DVD player. Access music channels or video on demand.
High-Quality Viewing Modes
Enjoy stunning full-screen video. Switch to audio-only mode to save bandwidth or battery life (not supported on Android phones). Adjust the video display size or aspect ratio.
Take Advantage of High-Speed Mobile Internet Connectivity
Access your television programming over a high-speed 3G or Wi-Fi connection. (Check your mobile device and service for supported connectivity options. Some Android phones support 4G connections. The iPod touch only supports Wi-Fi connections.)