The black CityWalker 20 Messenger Bag from Think Tank is a soft, padded multi-functional bag that holds your one standard size body with a 24-70mm f/2.8 attached with 1-3 extra lenses, flash and iPad/tablet. It also accommodates a detached 70-200mm f/2.8 lens.
The bag contains a removable padded insert that, when removed, transforms the bag into one large storage space-messenger style. This double-edged approach to a camera bag gives you the freedom to carry camera gear or, when the insert is removed, other items such as books or personals.
The bag is accessed by a double security front snap buckle or touch fasteners that feature Think Tank's Sound Silencers to minimize the noise that traditional touch fasteners generate when opened. This will come in handy when you are shooting in quiet venues such as a chess match or courtroom. The front zippered organizer pocket hold everything from cleaning cloth to pens, note pad, lens cap and other small items. The front pocket is expandable via an easy to use touch fastener.
The overall material is water-resistant and soft providing a body conforming design that makes navigating through crowds and subways much easier. A combination of nylon, polyester, polyurethane and YKK zippers provide strength to the bag. Movable closed-cell interior dividers allow you to configure the bag to suit your gear needs.
The CityWalker is carried by its cushioned, adjustable, non-slip shoulder strap or convenient top grab handle. The bag comes with a seam sealed rain cover that will protect the entire bag when the weather turns against you. Topping off this bag is a business card slot located under the front flap. This will make networking easier when you need to hand your card to someone while on the go. Think Tank backs the CityWalker with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Dedicated compartment for small iPad/tablet
- Removable main insert increase functionality and gives multiple use capability
- Lightweight materials, high-capacity design
- Soft and flexible to conform to your body
- Organizer and zippered pockets for accessories
- Double security front flap closure with Sound Silencers Hook/loop and Dual Cross buckle
- Expandable front pocket
- Business card slot under the front flap for identification
- Cushioned and padded nonslip shoulder strap for all day comfort
- Seam sealed rain cover
- Convenient top handle for grab and go convenience
- Fits one standard size body with a 24-70mm f/2.8 attached, 1-3 extra lenses, flash and iPad/ tablet; accommodates a detached 70-200mm f/2.8 lens
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 30.3" (77.0 cm)
All fabric exterior treated with a DWR (durable water-repellent) coating while fabric underside is coated with PU (polyurethane) for water- resistance
YKK RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers
420D velocity nylon
420D high-density nylon
600D brushed polyester
250D shadow rip-stop polyester
Derrington mesh pockets
Antique nickel plated metal hardware
Dual Cross Buckle
3D air mesh, mono mesh
3-ply bonded nylon thread
PE (polyethylene) board reinforced removable closed-cell foam dividers
210D silver-toned nylon
PU backed velex liner
2x PU coated nylon
210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover
3-ply bonded nylon thread
Type of Closure Snap coupled front buckle
Sound Silencer touch fastener
Exterior Dimensions 13.8 x 9.8 x 6.7" (35.1 x 24.9 x 17.0 cm) Interior Dimensions 13.0 x 8.7 x 5.3" (33.0 x 22.1 x 13.5 cm) Laptop Compartment 10.3 x 8.0 x 0.8"" (26.2 x 20.3 x 2.0 cm) Tripod Holder No Carrying/Transport Options Padded, adjustable non-slip shoulder strap
Top grab handle
Weight 2.0-2.3 lb (0.9-1.0 kg, depending on use of removable main insert)