The ViewSonic PJD6544w is an advanced networkable WXGA DLP projector that delivers bright widescreen images in any setting. With Advanced Connect Technology, ViewSonic offers superior connectivity options for added convenience and flexibility. Present and project content any way you like—display presentations over a wired or wireless LAN, via USB port, directly from a USB flash drive, or from smart phones and tablets using a mobile app. Built with BrilliantColor technology, this projector produces vibrant colors, while 3500 ANSI lumens and 15000:1 contrast ratio deliver stunning, razor-sharp images. Equipped with Crestron LAN controller and AMX Device Discovery, the PJD6544w makes it easy for IT admin to remotely control and manage multiple projectors from their workstations and easily integrates into any size campus or enterprise. In addition, the PJD6544w comes standard with features including 3D Blu-ray ready HDMI, DynamicEco and integrated speakers. The PJD6544w is the perfect projector for both classroom and corporate settings where a powerful widescreen projection with advanced connectivity is necessary.
- 3,500 ANSI lumens with 15000:1 contrast ratio for clear, razor-sharp images
- Widescreen WXGA resolution perfect for 720p HD viewing
- BrilliantColor technology provides exceptional display quality
- Presentations made easy with Advanced Connect Technology – display presentations over a wired or wireless LAN, via USB port, directly from a USB flash drive, or from smart phones and tablets using a mobile app
- LAN control for centralized remote management
- 3D Blu-ray ready with HDMI
- DynamicEco technology for total control of audience’s focus
- Maintenance free with filter-less design
- Long-lasting reliable picture quality & superior color performance
- 6-segment color wheel design, auto source detection, support HD signals & integrated speaker
- PC 3D ready & up to 120Hz refresh rate powered by DLP Link Technology
- Long lamp life up to 5,000* hours
- Environmentally friendly Eco-mode saves money and power
- Small & light for easy portability
- Industry-leading warranty: 3-year limited warranty on parts and labor, 1 year on lamp, and free 1st year Express Exchange service**
3500 lumens shine in virtually any setting
Uses fewer watts per lumen than other comparable projectors. And with 15000:1 contrast (with DynamicEco), the PJD6544w is the bright choice for business and education.
Settings where the PJD6544w is the perfect solution
- Business - conference rooms, meeting rooms, boardrooms.
- Classrooms - lectures, videos, lesson plans, project presentations, and even auditorium presentations.
Widescreen WXGA resolution perfect for 720p HD viewing
A wide format projector supporting a native 1280x800 (WXGA) resolution offers a tremendous degree of flexibility and compatibility. Whether you are connecting your widescreen notebook in a conference room, or showing the latest HD 720p / 1080p content in a classroom, you are guaranteed a distortion-free image with a matching aspect ratio.
With WXGA resolution, the ViewSonic PJD6544w delivers exceptional pixel-by-pixel image performance for a total of 1,024,000 pixels. That is 2.1x more pixels than SVGA or 1.3x more than XGA. A higher pixel count enhances image details and picture quality.
Advanced DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology allows you to experience crystal clear, razor-sharp and lifelike images with the same DLP technology used in Hollywood. For fast action, the response time is 1,000 times faster than similar LCD-based projectors. And with no air filters to clean or change, the latest generation of DLP-based projectors from ViewSonic is among the lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) in the industry.
The ViewSonic PJD6544w projector with BrilliantColor technology features multi-color processing to produce stunning, vibrant colors. Unlike other technologies that use just 3 primary colors to produce the image (such as LCD), the PJD6544w uses up to 6 separate colors. The sophisticated 6-segment color wheel enhances the yellow color performance that is key to accurate and vivid color reproduction. With multi-color processing, colors are richer and more vibrant with exquisite and precise detail.
Advanced Connect Technology offers display flexibility for presenters
The ViewSonic PJD6544w is equipped with Advanced Connect Technology that offers superior connectivity options for remote conferencing or collaborative meetings.
- Wireless & Wired LAN display: With its advanced networking capability, the projector can project images via wireless, or wired, LAN. The LAN display offers a quad split screen for simultaneously projecting content from up to 4 PCs, with the ability to broadcast from up to 8 projectors. The WPD-100 wireless adapter is required for wireless display.
- Plug 'n play USB display: Present your presentations using a quick, simple plug-and-play USB connection without running a bulky connection cable. This feature also enables automatic resolution detection for the best imaging experience.
- PC-less presentations: You can jump start your presentations without waiting for your PC to boot up. With this feature, you can start your presentations or content directly from a USB flash drive.
- Mobile app: Using ViewSonic’s mobile app, you can send information from your mobile device to the projector and project content such as MS Office documents, PDFs, videos, or images. In addition, the ViewSonic mobile app offers live draw and live cam functions to create an interactive experience for your presentation. You can also use your Android or iOS devices as a remote control for the projector. The mobile app is available on both Google Play (for Android devices) and the Apple App Store (for iOS devices). Optional WPD-100 Wireless Adapter is required.
LAN Control & Monitoring with Crestron & AMX
IT admin can monitor, schedule, and manage the projector remotely, as well as receive projector status alerts, with the integrated Crestron e-Control system and RoomView Express management software. Because the PJD6544w is Crestron and AMX certified, IT admin can control and monitor the projector for any size campus or enterprise.
3D Blu-ray ready with HDMI
With the latest HDMI, the ViewSonic PJD6544w projector can now display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players. The PJD6544w is designed to provide an amazing 3D visual experience for classroom, office, and even home environments.
DynamicEco technology for total control of audience's focus
With the DynamicEco button on the remote, take command of presentations by dimming the screen brightness by 70%. This feature allows presenters to easily shift the audience's focus when the projector is not in use. When idle, the projector will auto-activate DynamicEco as well. When DynamicEco is activated, the lamp's power consumption is significantly reduced – a great energy-saving design for low total cost of ownership (TCO).
Virtually maintenance free with filter-less design
The ViewSonic PJD6544w projector features a filter-less design. Unlike LCD projectors that require users to clean, or sometimes replace, filters every 100 to 300 hours of operation, the ViewSonic PJD6544w projector’s filter-less design eliminates filter cleaning or filter replacement. This provides virtually zero maintenance, saves you significant dollars and labor over the projector’s lifespan, and lowers your total cost of ownership (TCO).
Long-lasting reliable picture quality & superior color performance
ViewSonic DLP projectors provide reliable picture quality you can trust and superior color performance you can count on, after thousands of hours of usage. Built on DLP technology, ViewSonic’s PJD6544w projector virtually eliminates image degradation known as color decay – a yellow/faded tint that LCD projectors may develop after extended use. Even after years of use, the PJD6544w will continue to produce a stunning, sharp image that lasts.
Packed with features
- 6-segment color wheel design improves color performance and accuracy to provide natural, vivid colors
- Auto source detection senses the source input and syncs with your computer automatically
- Supports wide range of digital signals from SD (480i/480p) to HD (720p/1080i/1080p)
- Integrated speaker ideal for multimedia applications, videos, audio-enabled presentations
PC 3D-Ready / 120Hz refresh rate powered DLP Link Technology
With support for DLP Link technology, you´ll have amazing 3D capabilities at your disposal. All that’s required to unlock 3D capabilities on the ViewSonic PJD6544w 3D-ready projector is ViewSonic’s PGD-series 3D active shutter glasses, 3D content, and 3D-enabled video card. Unleash a vivid 3D experience with the ViewSonic PJD6544w projector today.
Long lamp life up to 5,000 hours*
The new advanced lamp technology from ViewSonic extends the lamp life up to 5,000 hours and saves you on replacement lamp costs.
- 0.65" Digital Micromirror Device (DLP™)
- WXGA 1200x800 (native)
- 1.2x Manual optical zoom / manual optical focus
- Zoom Factor
- Vertical digital keystone correction (+/- 40º)
- Display Size
- 28 – 300 in. / 0.7 – 7.6 m (diagonal)
- Throw Distance
- 3.9 – 38.6 ft. / 1.2 – 11.8 m
- Throw Ratio
- Lamp Type
- 240 watt
- Lamp Life (normal/eco-mode)
- 3500 / 5000 / 7000 hours* (Normal / Eco-mode / DynamicEco)
- 3500 Lumens
- Contrast Ratio
- 15,000:1 (w/ DynamicEco™)
- Aspect Ratio
- 16:10 (native)
- Color Wheel
- 5-seg RGBYW / 7200rpm
- Color Depth
- 30 bits, 1.07B Color (10+10+10)
- Color Gamut
- Computer and Video
- NTSC M (3.58 MHz), 4.43MHz, PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 60), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L), SD 480i and 576i, ED 480p and 576p, HD 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Fh: 31–100KHz, Fv: 48–120Hz
- VGA to 1600x1200 UXGA
- Up to UXGA (may require MAC adaptor)
- Audio Input
- 3.5mm mini jack (x2)
- Audio Out
- 3.5mm mini jack
- RGB Input
- 15-pin mini D-sub (x2)
- Composite Input
- RCA jack
- S-Video Input
- 4-pin mini-DIN
- 15-pin mini D-sub (x2, shared with RGB)
- RGB Output
- 15-pin mini D-sub
- RS-232 (DB-9)
- Type A (card reader and wireless dongle) Type B (mouse control and service) Mini Type B (USB display)
- 3.5mm mini jack (shared with Audio 2)
- Screen Trigger
- Card Reader
- 16-watt (x1)
- 100~240VAC (Auto Switching), 50/60Hz (universal)
- 305W (typ) / <0.5W (stand-by mode)
- Power, keystone/arrow keys, left, menu/exit, right, source, mode/enter, auto
- Picture, Video/Audio, Setting, Option, Language, Information (See user guide for full OSD functionality)
- 32ºF–104ºF (0ºC–40ºC)
- 10%–90% (non-condensing)
- 0~6,000 ft (1,800m), operational up to 10,000 ft (3,048m)
- 11.6 x 4.5 x 8.6 in. / 294 x 113 x 219 mm
- 13.9 x 12.2 x 7.1 in. / 352 x 310 x 180 mm
- 4.7 lbs. / 2.1 kg
- 7.4 lbs. / 3.3 kg