The ViewSonic PJD7333 is a high brightness, networkable XGA DLP projector that offers advanced connectivity for large university classrooms and corporate boardrooms. With Advanced Connect Technology, ViewSonic offers superior connectivity options for added convenience and flexibility. Present and project content any way you like—display presentations over a wired or wireless LAN, via USB port, directly from a USB flash drive, or from smart phones and tablets using a mobile app. Built with BrilliantColor technology, this projector produces vibrant colors, while 4000 ANSI lumens and 15000:1 contrast ratio deliver bright, razor-sharp images. Equipped with Crestron LAN controller and AMX Device Discovery, the PJD7333 makes it easy for IT admin to remotely control and manage multiple projectors from their workstations and easily integrates into any size campus or enterprise. In addition, the PJD7333 is packed with advanced features including integrated speaker, 3D Blu-ray ready HDMI, and 1.6x optical zoom lens. The PJD7333 isthe perfect projector for large university classrooms and corporate environments.
- 4,000 ANSI lumens with 15000:1 contrast ratio for clear, razor-sharp images
- BrilliantColor technology provides exceptional display quality
- Presentations made easy with Advanced Connect Technology – display presentations over a wired or wireless LAN, via USB port, directly from a USB flash drive, or from smart phones and tablets using a mobile app
- LAN control for centralized remote management
- 3D Blu-ray ready with HDMI
- DynamicEco technology for total control of audience’s focus
- DICOM SIM mode support
- Wide 1.6x optical zoom lens for mounting flexibility
- Virtually maintenance free with filter-less design
- Long-lasting reliable picture quality & superior color performance
- 6-segment color wheel design, auto source detection, support HD signals & integrated speaker
- PC 3D ready & up to 120Hz refresh rate powered by DLP Link Technology
- Long lamp life up to 3,500 hours
- Environmentally friendly Eco-mode saves money and power
- Industry-leading warranty: 3-year limited warranty on parts and labor, 1 year on lamp, and free 1st year Express Exchange service**
4000 lumens shine in large spaces
Uses fewer watts per lumen than other comparable projectors. And with 15000:1 contrast (with DynamicEco), the PJD7333 is the bright choice for business and education.
Settings where the PJD7333 is the perfect solution
- Business - conference rooms, meeting rooms, boardrooms.
- Classrooms - lectures, videos, lesson plans, project presentations, and even auditorium presentations.
Advanced DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology allows you to experience crystal clear, razor-sharp and lifelike images with the same DLP technology used in Hollywood. For fast action, the response time is 1,000 times faster than similar LCD-based projectors. And with no air filters to clean or change, the latest generation of DLP-based projectors from ViewSonic is among the lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) in the industry.
The ViewSonic PJD7333 projector with BrilliantColor technology features multi-color processing to produce stunning, vibrant colors. Unlike other technologies that use just 3 primary colors to produce the image (such as LCD), the PJD7333 uses up to 6 separate colors. The sophisticated 6-segment color wheel enhances the yellow color performance that is key to accurate and vivid color reproduction. With multi-color processing, colors are richer and more vibrant with exquisite and precise detail.
Advanced Connect Technology offers display flexibility for presenters
- Wireless & Wired LAN display: With its advanced networking capability, the projector can project images via wireless, or wired, LAN. The LAN display offers a quad split screen for simultaneously projecting content from up to 4 PCs, with the ability to broadcast from up to 8 projectors. The WPD-100 wireless adapter is required for wireless display.
- Plug 'n play USB display: Present your presentations using a quick, simple plug-and-play USB connection without running a bulky connection cable. This feature also enables automatic resolution detection for the best imaging experience.
- PC-less presentations: You can jump start your presentations without waiting for your PC to boot up. With this feature, you can start your presentations or content directly from a USB flash drive.
- Mobile app: With the optional WPD-100 wireless USB adapter, you can use your Android or iOS devices as a remote control for the projector. Using ViewSonic’s mobile app, you can send information from your mobile device to the projector and project content such as MS Office documents, PDFs, videos, or images. In addition, the ViewSonic mobile app offers live draw and live cam functions to create an interactive experience for your presentation. The mobile app is available on both Google Play (for Android devices) and the Apple App Store (for iOS devices).
LAN Control & Monitoring with Crestron & AMX
IT admin can monitor, schedule, and manage the projector remotely, as well as receive projector status alerts, with the integrated Crestron e-Control system and RoomView Express management software. Because the PJD7333 is Crestron and AMX certified, IT admin can control and monitor the projector for any size campus or enterprise.
3D Blu-ray ready with HDMI
With the latest HDMI, the ViewSonic PJD7333 projector can now display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players. The PJD7333 is designed to provide an amazing 3D visual experience for classroom, office, and even home environments.
DynamicEco technology for total control of audience's focus
With the DynamicEco button on the remote, take command of presentations by dimming the screen brightness by 70%. This feature allows presenters to easily shift the audience's focus when the projector is not in use. When idle, the projector will auto-activate DynamicEco as well. When DynamicEco is activated, the lamp's power consumption is significantly reduced – a great energy-saving design for low total cost of ownership (TCO).
DICOM SIM mode support
With the DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) SIM mode, ViewSonic’s PJD7333 is able to simulate and display multiple screens of X-rays, sonograms, and nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) images. Whether for medical or educational presentations, the PJD7333 is guaranteed to display the most accurate and detailed images.
Wide 1.6x optical zoom for mounting flexibility
1.6x optical zoom provides more than twice the mounting flexibility over a standard 1.2x optical zoom. This translates to less installation hassle and more flexible mounting options.
Virtually maintenance free with filter-less design
The ViewSonic PJD7333 projector features a filter-less design. Unlike LCD projectors that require users to clean, or sometimes replace, filters every 100 to 300 hours of operation, the ViewSonic PJD7333 projector’s filter-less design eliminates filter cleaning or filter replacement. This provides virtually zero maintenance, saves you significant dollars and labor over the projector’s lifespan, and lowers your total cost of ownership (TCO).
Long-lasting reliable picture quality & superior color performance
ViewSonic DLP projectors provide reliable picture quality you can trust and superior color performance you can count on, after thousands of hours of usage. Built on DLP technology, ViewSonic’s PJD7333 projector virtually eliminates image degradation known as color decay – a yellow/faded tint that LCD projectors may develop after extended use. Even after years of use, the PJD7333 will continue to produce a stunning, sharp image that lasts.
Packed with features
- 6-segment color wheel design improves color performance and accuracy to provide natural, vivid colors
- Auto source detection senses the source input and syncs with your computer automatically
- Supports wide range of digital signals from SD (480i/480p) to HD (720p/1080i/1080p)
- Integrated speaker ideal for multimedia applications, videos, audio-enabled presentations
PC 3D-Ready / 120Hz refresh rate powered DLP Link Technology
With support for DLP Link technology, you´ll have amazing 3D capabilities at your disposal. All that’s required to unlock 3D capabilities on the ViewSonic PJD7333 3D-ready projector is ViewSonic’s PGD-series 3D active shutter glasses, 3D content, and 3D-enabled video card. Unleash a vivid 3D experience with the ViewSonic PJD7333 projector today.
Long lamp life up to 3,500 hours*
The new advanced lamp technology from ViewSonic extends the lamp life up to 3,500 hours and saves you on replacement lamp costs.
- 0.55" Digital Micromirror Device (DLP™)
- XGA 1024x768 (native)
- 1.6x Manual optical zoom / manual optical focus
- Zoom Factor
- Vertical digital keystone correction (+/- 40º)
- Display Size
- 30 – 300 in. / 0.7 – 7.6 m (diagonal)
- Throw Distance
- 3.9 – 32.8 ft. / 1.2 – 10.0 m
- Throw Ratio
- 1.39 – 2.23:1
- Lamp Type
- 330 watt
- Lamp Life (normal/eco-mode)
- 2500 / 3500 hours* (Normal / Eco-mode)
- 4000 Lumens
- Contrast Ratio
- 15,000:1 (w/ DynamicEco™)
- Aspect Ratio
- 4:3 (native)
- Color Wheel
- 6-seg RGBCYW / 7200rpm
- Color Depth
- 30 bits, 1.07B Color (10+10+10)
- Color Gamut
- Computer and Video
- NTSC M (3.58 MHz), 4.43MHz, PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 60), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L), SD 480i and 576i, ED 480p and 576p, HD 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Fh: 31–100KHz, Fv: 24–120Hz
- VGA to 1600x1200 UXGA
- Up to UXGA (may require MAC adaptor)
- Audio Input
- 3.5mm mini jack (x2)
- Audio Out
- 3.5mm mini jack
- RGB Input
- 15-pin mini D-sub (x2)
- Composite Input
- RCA jack
- S-Video Input
- 4-pin mini-DIN
- 15-pin mini D-sub (x2, shared with RGB)
- RGB Output
- 15-pin mini D-sub
- RS-232 (DB-9)
- Type A (card reader and wireless dongle) Type B (mouse control and service) Mini Type B (USB display)
- 3.5mm mini jack (shared with Audio 2)
- Screen Trigger
- 3.5mm plug 12V/1A
- Card Reader
- 16-watt (x1)
- 100~240VAC (Auto Switching), 50/60Hz (universal)
- 350W (typ) / <0.5W (stand-by mode)
- Power, keystone/arrow keys, left, menu/exit, right, source, enter
- Picture, Video/Audio, Setting, Option, Language, Information (See user guide for full OSD functionality)
- 32ºF–104ºF (0ºC–40ºC)
- 10%–90% (non-condensing)
- 0~6,000 ft (1,800m), operational up to 10,000 ft (3,048m)
- 13.2 x 5.1 x 10.4 in. / 335 x 128.3 x 265 mm
- 15.0 x 13.5 x 9.5 in. / 383 x 342 x 242 mm
- 6.7 lbs. / 3.0 kg
- 11.2 lbs. / 5.1 kg