Step into the ring of the '13 edition of the WWE video game. WWE '13 transforms gameplay through the introduction of WWE Live, completely changing the way players embrace the videogame's audio and presentation elements. Predator Technology returns to further to further implement critical gameplay improvements while fan favorites in WWE Universe Mode and the franchise's renowned Creation Suite are poised to offer the utmost in player freedom. Furthermore, WWE '13 introduces a groundbreaking, single-player campaign based on the highly influential Attitude-Era. Complete with a robot ruster-the largest to date in the franchise--along with a host of additional features, WWE '13 is ready to live a revolution of its own.
Release Date: October 30, 2012
T for Teen: Blood, Crude Humor, Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, Violence
Developer: Yuke's Media Creations
- Experience the atmosphere, spectacle, and fervor of a WWE live event through attention-grabbing spectacular moments, including ring breaks and barricade crashes, along with a brand new audio and presentation system designed to produce the most authentic and vibrant community, sound effects and crowd participation levels ever expreienced in a WWE videogame.
- Return to unparalleled and groundbreaking era in WWE history -- a time of pure raucousness , grandoise personalities and colossal revolution through a single-player campaign focused on eight purveyors of attitude during the famed television "Monday Night Wars" including WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.
- Control the virtual WWE experiencein the popular career-style mode, as individual decisions throughout gameplay will dynamically introduce matches, alliances, rivalries, and unpredictable moments along the path to becoming a WWE champion.
- Driven by new animations, transitions and modified controls, Predator Technology returns to deliver intelligent, fluid and engaging WWE action, resulting in smoother gameplay experience than its predecessors.
- Utalize the franchise's Creation Suite to develop and customize Superstars, entrances, arenas, finishing moves, storylines, highlight reels and more, as well as share and download creations with others from around the world.
- Compete with a vast array of superstars, including CM Punk, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Sheamus, Undertaker, Mankind, Chris Jericho, Big Show and Mark Henry.