Local Rack Console • Widescreen: 18.5” LED LCD panel with a 16:9 aspect ratio. Supports resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 at both full screen and aspect ratio.
• Form Factor: Easy access in the 1U space. Detent lock engages when stowed in the rack. Room for KVM installation in the same 1U space.
• KVM Compatibility: LRA Consoles are compatible with all Avocent® data center KVM switches.
• User Interface: On-Screen menu has an intuitive design and can be accessed in 7 languages.
• Data Center Local Access: Complete entry point to local servers when needed.
• Ease of use: Full desktop style keyboard with number pad, touch pad and 2 USB 2.0 pass through ports.
• Environmentally responsible: Low power usage during operation and standby.
• Global availability: Certifications and keyboard language support. KVM Models
• Integrated KVM switch options with 8- or 16-port, local and/or remote access to servers. As a busy IT professional, it’s important that you stay productive and on top of your to-do list. You can’t afford to be hampered by inefficient, cumbersome, bulky crash carts and space-consuming monitors and keyboards. You need a data center access point that gives you simplicity, efficiency and ease of use. The Avocent® LRA Console family is here to help make your job easier. We offer you quick and easy access to multiple servers, making software upgrades, troubleshooting and system monitoring more convenient and less time consuming. Tray Only Avocent® LRA Console trays let you view servers, network switches and other IT gear immediately without crash carts or other bulky access equipment. These trays feature standard USB and VGA interfaces that are natively compatible with a vast number of servers and network devices. You can easily and efficiently use our trays with many of the market-leading Avocent® access technologies, including all recent Avocent® data center KVM solutions. Pre-Integrated KVM You understand how valuable data center real estate can be. A crowded server rack can make your job a lot harder. The Avocent® LRA Console is available with preintegrated 8- and 16- port KVM that seamlessly fits into the same 1U the LCD tray is occupying, providing vastly improved utility while conserving space.
Height (rack units) 1U
Shipping (Console Only) Shipping Dimensions Shipping Weight 29.5” x 23” x 8.5” 34 lbs.
Unit (Console Only) Unit Dimensions Unit Weight 19” x 21” x 1.75” 22 lbs. Rack Post Distances (Outside-to-Outside) Includes round hole posts, square hole posts and threaded posts Console Only 613mm [24.1”] - 909mm [35.8”] Provision for KVM Switch 706mm [27.9”] - 909mm [35.8”] 18.5-inch
LED Monitor Power Maximum Nominal Standby 20 Watts 17 Watts 0.5 Watts
Auto-ranging power supply Input: 90-264 VAC Power Connection IEC C-14 to the PDU Display Type 18.5” LED LCD Monitor, 19:9 Aspect Ratio Resolution 1366 x 768 @60Hz Standard Resolution 1600 x 1200 @60Hz maximum 640 x 400 @60Hz minimum Refresh range: 55Hz to 85Hz (scaled) Scaling Full Screen, Aspect, 1:1 Video Input VGA Display Active Area 409.8 mm x 230.4 mm Diagonal Viewable Image 470.1 mm Pixel Pitch 300 x 300 Viewing Angle 170° Horizontal (typ.), 160° Vertical (typ.)
Luminance 250 [cd/m2] (typ.) Keyboard/Mouse Keyboard Full size 103 keyboard with number pad Pointing Device Integrated touchpad with two buttons Input USB or PS/2 USB Ports USB 2.0 compliant Two pass through ports Operational Specifications Temperature Operational Storage 0°C - 50°C -20°C - 70°C Humidity Operational Storage 5% - 80% 5% - 90% Altitude Operational Storage 0 to 10,000 Feet -50 to 35,000 Feet Global Certifications Certifications UL, CE, CCC, BSMI, C-Tick, EAC, VCCI, KCC FCC Class A Avocent® 18.5” Local Rack Access (LRA) Console Integrated 8- or 16- port KVM switch PS/2 and USB target devices 3-in-1 KVM cables
The Avocent LRA Console family provides the simplicity, efficiency and ease of use to make it the perfect in data center access point. The LRA line enables ease of access to multiple servers making software upgrades, troubleshooting and system monitoring convenient and less time-consuming.