UNBELIEVABLE LOW PRICE. UNBEATABLE VALUE.
The InFocus IN114a delivers high brightness, digital connectivity and beautiful images at an incredibly low price. It also has one of the longest-lasting lamps to keep your costs down in the long run.
- XGA (1024 x 768) resolution
- Up to 10,000-hour lamp
- 3000 lumens
- HDMI connectivity
- Contrast ratio of 15000:1
- 3D ready
Why choose the IN114a?
- Low total cost of ownership
- High brightness that delivers clear images with the lights on
- Great image quality with accurate and vivid color reproduction
- Very high contrast ratio delivers darker blacks and whiter whites
- HDMI connectivity along with VGA, composite and S-video inputs
- Ready for your 3D content from Blu-ray, PCs, cable boxes and more
SAVE NOW AND IN THE FUTURE
- Use Eco Blanking when the projector isn't used to lower the lamp's power usage and extend its life
- Average lamp life is 10,000 hours in Eco Blanking mode, 6,000 hours when in Eco Mode, and 5,000 hours in normal mode (lamp life varies by model)
Count on quality
TOP-NOTCH IMAGE TECHNOLOGY
Even at this incredible low price this projector is made to perform for the long term.
- Quality images and true-to-life colors with DLP® technology with InFocus BrilliantColor™ implementation
- Amazing 15000:1 contrast ratio adds sharpness with darker blacks and whiter whites
- Preset modes give you the best image quality on a beige wall, whiteboard, blackboard or other surface
- 3D-ready: project Blu-ray and PC-based 3D content via HDMI to improve learning and retention of complex concepts
EASY TO SHARE OR INSTALL
The InFocus IN114a projector's compact size and weight make it easy to move from room to room, but powerful enough to install.
- Only weighs 5.4 lbs. (2.45 kg)
- HDMI input for fast, high quality display of digital devices
- High brightness that can combat bright lighting situations
- Built in speaker and 3.5mm audio out port provides clear audio
- RS232 port means it can be easily integrated into room control systems
|Native Aspect Ratio
||Supports 3D content from Blu-ray, cable boxes, dish services and more (over HDMI) at 144Hz and PC-based 3D content at 120Hz. DLP Link 3D glasses required.
||2W (1 x 2W)
|Audible Noise (Eco/High, dBA)
|Lamp Hours (Eco/High)
||HDMI 1.4, VGA x 2, Composite video, S-Video, 3.5 mm stereo in x 2, 3.5mm stereo out, RS232C
|Lens Shift: Horz (min/max)
|Lens Shift: Vert (min/max)
|Product Dimensions HxWxD
||8.7in x 11.5in x 4.7in (220mm x 292mm x 121mm)
|Shipping Dimensions HxWxD
||12in x 14.25in x 7.75in (305mm x 362mm x 197mm)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
No Price History Available