PlugLug® Subwoofer Cable
Used as an interconnect for subwoofer speaker to the RCA jack on a stereo receiver, Our Subwoofer Cables are manufactured from dual shielded coaxial cables and offer incredible bass response and movement. Coaxial cables are the top choice for the low frequencies produced by subwoofers. And the dual shielding provides the best protection against the hum and static sometimes encountered when multiple devices are placed in close proximity. Gold plated molded connectors provide a much more consistent tight fit than typical connectors that tend to have wider tolerances. The cable is finished in a flexible and tough PVC jacket.
- Subwoofers with RCA Output.
Features & Benefits
- Low Loss Wide Spectrum Coaxial Cable for Excellent Low Frequency Response
- Dual Shielded for Protection Against Hum & Interference
- Premium Molded RCA Connectors with Gold Plating
- Tough Yet Flexible PVC Jacket
Lifetime Limited Warranty.