Ultimate Anti-calc, for an ultimate ironing experience!
The Tefal Ultimate Anti-Calc combines power with easy to maintain, long lasting steam performance.
Designed by Tefal, Ultimate Anti-Calc boasts an innovation, the Anti-calc Collector, a powerful weapon against lime scale. Thanks to the specially designed steam circuit in the iron, the lime scale that builds up during ironing is fed directly into the Anti-calc System and collected in a single step. Located at the rear of the steam iron, the Anti-calc Collector is a removable drawer that is quick and straightforward to empty.
This means the exceptional steam performance of the Ultimate Anti-Calc steam iron does not diminish over time. With 2600W, the powerful 200 g/min turbo shot of steam eliminates stubborn creases, and the variable steam of up to 50 g/min provides effortless long-lasting ironing performance.
- Premium Soleplate with a Superior Glide: Thanks to its optimal steam flow, the Ultraglide Diffusion soleplate makes ironing a breeze as it glides smoothly over fabric. It also features a precision shaped tip for those hard to reach areas like in pockets and around buttons.
- Auto-off: For added safety and peace of mind, the Ultimate Anti-calc will turn off automatically if left unattended.
- Easy to use 2in1 Autosteam Control: The temperature and steam output is automatically set by selecting the fabric type.
- Spend less time refilling thanks to the generous 350ml water tank. The extra large water tank opening makes refilling fast and easy too.
- The vertical steam function is ideal for getting creases out of suits or other hanging garments and can also be used to de-crease curtains.
Find out more about Steam Irons