Bright in virtually any setting
Uses less watts per lumen than other comparable projectors. And with a 3000:1 contrast ratio, it´s the bright choice for education and business.
Settings where the PJD6243 is the perfect solution
- Classrooms - lectures, videos, presentations, lesson plans and even auditorium presentations.
- Business - conference rooms, meeting rooms, boardrooms.
Advanced DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology allows you to experience crystal clear, razor-sharp and lifelike images with the same DLP technology that Hollywood relies on. For fast action, the response time is 1,000 times faster than similar LCD based projectors. And with no air filters to clean or change, the latest generation of DLP based projectors from ViewSonic offer one of the lowest TCO (total cost of ownership) in the industry.
Color is one of the most important characteristics of a good projection system, and the latest BrilliantColor technology delivers stunning all-digital clarity with lifelike color, sharp graphics and outstanding video. The sophisticated 6-segment color wheel enhances the yellow color performance that is key to accurate and vivid color reproduction. With multi-color processing, colors are richer and more vibrant with precise detail.
Packed with features
- 6-segment color wheel design improves color performance and accuracy to provide natural, vivid colors
- Auto source detection senses the source input and syncs with your computer automatically
- Support wide range of digital signals from SD (480i/480p) to HD (720p/1080i/1080p)
- integrated speaker ideal for multimedia applications, videos, audio-enabled presentations
LAN Control & Monitoring with Crestron & AMX
Take advantage of network control and monitoring capabilities to help IT personnel manage projectors efficiently and effectively – from having full remote access and control to saving valuable time and money. The ViewSonic PJD6243 offers seamless integration and full support for Crestron and AMX control systems.
Easy projection setup with automatic vertical keystone correction
With built-in level sensor, automatic vertical keystone correction detects the input signal and adjusts the distorted image to have a perfect square shape.
3D-Ready / 120Hz refresh rate powered DLP Link Technology
With support for TI´s DLP Link technology, you´ll have amazing 3D capabilities at your disposal. The projector´s embedded emitter function means all that´s required to unlock 3D capabilities is a pair of DLP Link compatible glasses, such as the optional ViewSonic PGD-250 active shutter glass kit.
Long lamp life up to 5,000 hours
The new advanced lamp technology extends the lamp life up to 5,000 hours and saves you on maintenance costs.
ECO mode saves money, energy and green the planet
With only a slight 20% decrease in brightness, the ECO-mode function can extend the life of your lamp by almost 50% and up to 5,000 hours in some cases. Other benefits of ECO-mode operation include reduced power consumption, as well as less heat and audible noise output. It´s good for the environment and great for your budget. The ECO-mode function will definitely help lower your total cost of ownership (TCO).
Peace of mind with one of the best warranties in the business
Backed by our 25 year reputation for quality and reliability, ViewSonic offers one of the industry´s best overall projector warranty with 3-year limited parts, 1-year lamp and first year free Express Exchange service. Don´t be fooled by seemingly longer warranties out there in the market that exclude the more vulnerable systems and moving parts.
- 0.55" Digital Micromirror Device (DLP™)
- XGA 1024x768 (Native)
- 1.2x Manual optical zoom / Manual optical focus
- Zoom Factor
- Vertical digital keystone correction (Auto, +/- 40º)
- Display Size
- 30" - 300" / 0.8 m - 7.6 m (Diagonal)
- Throw Distance
- 4.3 ft - 36.1 ft / 1.3 m - 11.0 m
- Throw Ratio
- 1.64 - 1.96:1
- Lamp Type
- 240 watt
- Lamp Life (normal/eco-mode)
- 3,500 / 5,000*
- 3,200 Lumens
- Contrast Ratio
- 3000:1 (dynamic)
- Aspect Ratio
- 4.3 (native), 16:9, auto
- Color Wheel
- 6-Seg RGBCYW / 7200RPM
- Color Depth
- 24 bits, 16.7M Colors (8+8+8)
- Color Gamut
- Computer and Video
- NTSC M (3.58 MHz), 4.43MHz, PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 60), SECAM ( B, D, G, K, K1, L), SD 480i and 576i, ED 480p and 576p, HD 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Fh: 31 -100KHz, Fv: 50 -120Hz
- VGA to UXGA
- VGA to SXGA+
- Audio Input
- 3.5mm mini jack (x2)
- Audio Out
- 3.5mm mini jack (x2)
- RGB Input
- 15-pin mini D- sub (x2)
- Composite Input
- RCA jack
- S-Video Input
- 4-pin mini-DIN
- RGB Output
- 15-pin mini D- sub
- HDMI 1.3
- Mini B (for mouse control and service)
- Screen Trigger
- Card Reader
- 100 ~ 240VAC (Auto Switching), 50/60Hz (universal)
- 305W (typ) <1W (stand-by mode)
- Power, keystone/arrow keys, left/source, menu/exit, right/mode
- Picture: Color Mode, Brightest, PC, ViewMatch, Movie, User 1, User 2, White Board, Black Board, Green Board, Brightness, Contrast, Color Setting, User Color, White Intensity, Gamma, Aspect Ratio, Auto Keystone, Keystone, 3D Sync, 3D Invert Video/ Audio: Frequency, Tracking, H & V position, Zoom, Video Setting, Audio Setting Setting (Basic): Projector Projection, Menu Setting, Signal Type, Blank Screen, Test Pattern, Start Up Screen, Message, Auto Source, Power Saving, Green Mode, LAN Control Setting Option (Advanced): Closed Caption, DCR, Password, Presentation Timer, High Altitude, Lamp Setting, My Button, Test Pattern, Quick Power Off, Factory Default Information: Current System Status: Input Source, Resolution, H & V Frequency, Lamp Hours, MAC Address
- 32 F - 104 F (0ºC-40ºC)
- 10%-80% (non-condensing)
- 0~6,000 ft (1,800 m), operational up to 10,000 ft (3048 m)
- 11.2 x 3.5 x 9.2 in. / 284 x 90 x 234 mm
- 13.0 x 13.0 x 5.5 in. / 330 x 330 x 140 mm