Bright in virtually any setting
Uses less watts per lumen than other comparable projectors. And with a 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (with ECOView), it's the bright choice for education and business.
Settings where the PJD6553w is the perfect solution
- Classrooms - lectures, videos, presentations, lesson plans and even auditorium presentations.
- Business - conference rooms, meeting rooms, boardrooms.
720p HD resolution for widescreen brilliance
A wide format projector supporting a native 1280x800 (WXGA) resolution offers a tremendous degree of flexibility and compatibility. Whether you are connecting your widescreen notebook in a conference room, or showing the latest HD 720p / 1080p content in a classroom room, you are guaranteed a distortion free image with a matching aspect ratio.
Advanced DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology allows you to experience crystal clear, razor-sharp and lifelike images with the same DLP technology that Hollywood relies on. For fast action, the response time is 1,000 times faster than similar LCD based projectors. And with no air filters to clean or change, the latest generation of DLP based projectors from ViewSonic offer one of the lowest TCO (total cost of ownership) in the industry.
Color is one of the most important characteristics of a good projection system, and the latest BrilliantColor technology delivers stunning all-digital clarity with lifelike color, sharp graphics and outstanding video. The sophisticated 6-segment color wheel enhances the yellow color performance that is key to accurate and vivid color reproduction. With multi-color processing, colors are richer and more vibrant with precise detail.
HDMI for true digital video clarity
Delivers the best high-definition video and audio quality without losing any degradation. It’s perfect for connecting to any high definition sources like HD multimedia files, Blu-ray DVD players, HD gaming consoles and HD receivers.
Packed with features
- 6-segment color wheel design improves color performance and accuracy to provide natural, vivid colors
- Auto source detection senses the source input and syncs with your computer automatically
- Supports a wide range of digital signals from SD (480i/480p) to HD (720p/1080i/1080p)
- Integrated speaker ideal for multimedia applications, videos, audio-enabled presentations
LAN Control & Monitoring with Crestron & AMX
Take advantage of network control and monitoring capabilities to help IT personnel manage projectors efficiently and effectively – from having full remote access and control to saving valuable time and money. The ViewSonic PJD6553 offers seamless integration and full support for Crestron and AMX control systems.
ECOView Technology for total control of audience’s focus
Take command of presentations by dimming the screen image - up to 70% - with ECOView button on the remote. With a click of the remote, the presenter can easily control audience focus by dimming the projected image. The projector will also activate ECOView when the unit is not in use. When ECOView is activated, it instantly reduces the lamp power consumption up to 70% - a great energy-saving design for low total cost of ownership (TCO).
3D-Ready / 120Hz refresh rate powered DLP Link Technology
With support for TI´s DLP Link technology, you´ll have amazing 3D capabilities at your disposal. The projector´s embedded emitter function means all that´s required to unlock 3D capabilities is a pair of DLP Link compatible glasses, such as the optional ViewSonic PGD-250 active shutter glass kit.
Long lamp life up to 5,000 hours
The new advanced lamp technology extends the lamp life up to 5,000 hours and saves you on maintenance costs.
ECO mode saves money, energy and green the planet
With only a slight 20% decrease in brightness, the ECO-mode function can extend the life of your lamp by almost 50% and up to 5,000 hours in some cases. Other benefits of ECO-mode operation include reduced power consumption, as well as less heat and audible noise output. It´s good for the environment and great for your budget. The ECO-mode function will definitely help lower your total cost of ownership (TCO).
Peace of mind with one of the best warranties in the business
Backed by our 25 year reputation for quality and reliability, ViewSonic offers one of the industry´s best overall projector warranty with 3-year limited parts, 1-year lamp and first year free Express Exchange service. Don´t be fooled by seemingly longer warranties out there in the market that exclude the more vulnerable systems and moving parts.
- 0.65" Digital Micromirror Device (DLP™)
- WXGA 1280x800 (Native)
- 1.3x Manual optical zoom / Manual optical focus
- Zoom Factor
- Vertical digital keystone correction, +/- 40º
- Display Size
- 30" - 300" / 0.8 m - 7.6 m (Diagonal)
- Throw Distance
- 3.9 ft - 32.8 ft / 1.2 m - 10 m
- Throw Ratio
- 1.21 - 1.57:1
- Lamp Type
- 240 watt
- Lamp Life (normal/eco-mode)
- 3,500 / 5,000*
- 3,500 Lumens
- Contrast Ratio
- 15,000:1 (w/ DynamicEco™)
- Aspect Ratio
- 16:10 (native), 4:3, auto
- Color Wheel
- 6-Seg RGBCYW / 7200RPM
- Color Depth
- 30 bits, 1.07B Colors (10+10+10)
- Color Gamut
- 85% NTSC 1931 CIE
- Computer and Video
- NTSC M (3.58 MHz), 4.43MHz, PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, 60), SECAM ( B, D, G, K, K1, L), SD 480i and 576i, ED 480p and 576p, HD 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- Fh: 31 -100KHz, Fv: 48 -120Hz
- VGA to UXGA
- VGA to SXGA+
- Audio Input
- 3.5mm mini jack (x2)
- Audio Out
- 3.5mm mini jack
- RGB Input
- 15-pin mini D- sub (x2)
- Composite Input
- RCA jack
- S-Video Input
- 4-pin mini-DIN
- RGB Output
- 15-pin mini D- sub
- HDMI 1.3
- Mini B (for mouse control and service)
- Screen Trigger
- Card Reader
- 100 ~ 240VAC (Auto Switching), 50/60Hz (universal)
- 310W (typ) <1W (stand-by mode)
- Power, keystone/arrow keys, left/blank, menu/exit, right/panel key lock, auto, mode/enter, source
- Display: Screen color, Aspect Ratio, Keystone, Position, Phase, H. Size, Zoom, 3D Sync, 3D Sync Invert, Color Management Picture: Color Mode: PC (Brightest, PC, ViewMatch, Cinema, Dynamic PC, User 1, User 2), Video (Brightest, Gaming, ViewMatch, Cinema, Dynamic PC, User 1, User 2), Reference Mode: PC (Brightest, PC, ViewMatch, Cinema, Dynamic PC), Video (Brightest, Gaming, ViewMatch, Cinema, Dynamic PC), Brightness, Contrast, Color, Tint, Sharpness, Brilliant Color, Color Temp., Save Settings Source: Quick Auto Search, Color Space Conversion, ECOView, Timer, Smart Restart, Pattern, My Button System Setup (Basic): Language, Projector Position, Auto Power Off, Blank Timer, Panel Key Lock, Splash Screen, Screen Capture, Message, LAN Control Settings, Standby Settings (Active VGA Out / Active Audio Out) System Setup (Advanced): High Altitude Mode, DCR, Audio Settings (Mute / Volume), Menu Settings, Closed Caption, Lamp Settings, Presentation Timer (Timer Period, Timer Display, Timer Position, Timer Counting Direction, Sound Reminder), Security Settings, Remote Control Code, Reset All Settings Information: Current System Status (Source, Color mode, Resolution, Color System, Equivalent Lamp Hour, MAC Address)
- 32 F - 104 F (0ºC-40ºC)
- 10%-90% (non-condensing)
- 0~6,000 ft (1,800 m), operational up to 10,000 ft (3048 m)
- 11.6" x 3.3" x 9.5" (294 x 84 x 242 mm)
- 15" x 13.6" x 7.6" (380 x 345 x 192 mm)
- 5.7 lb. (2.6 kg)
- 9.0 lb. (4.1kg)